Who We Are
Pastor Reggie served in leadership as an Elder along with his wife Juanita at Morning Star Fellowship in Bechtelsville, Pa from 1995-2003 under Pastors Steve & Liz DeFrain.
God put a dream in Reggie and Juanita's heart to plant a church in Pottstown, which is about 10 miles from MSF.
With the blessing of Pastors Steve & Liz, they began meeting with four other couples who shared their dream. In September of 2003, with the help of MSF, the dream became a reality. God is growing VCLC at a steady pace.
If you desire a church home filled with love and a strong, family-based atmosphere, come visit us.
We would love to show you more about who we are.
We are a multi-cultural Body of Believers affiliated with the Assemblies of God.
What We Are About
God has a purpose and a plan for all believers. Our goal at VCLC is to help lead you into the presence of God. Discover your God - given destiny by experiencing one of our many worship opportunities. We believe, as believers, we can live a victorious life over Satan and his forces of darkness.
We know that we are in a war for our minds and we strive to equip the saints to win the battle of the mind games of Satan by teaching them to know apply God's Word.
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is inspired by God, is inerrant, infallible and is the supreme and final authority.
- We believe the Eternal Godhead exists in three persons and yet one, Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- We believe the Son was born of the Virgin Mary.
- We believe Jesus died on the cross as the sinner's substitute, shedding His blood for the remission of sin, that He rose from the dead, and ascended to the right hand of the Father and that He shall come again, personally and visible, to complete the eternal plan of God.
- We believe that salvation is a gift freely given of God the Father through Jesus Christ and that all who receive Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion.
- We believe the Holy Spirit indwells and gives life to all true believers, enabling them to understand the Scriptures, empowering them for godly living, and equipping them for service and witness.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost. The righteous shall enter into full possession of eternal blessedness in the presence of God, and the lost condemned to Hell for eternity.